In just three hours you will transform
fear into confidence.
- Learn how to assess a potentially violent situation & overcome the “freeze” response that blocks you from defending yourself.
- Identify your body’s natural weapons & learn the enemy’s natural targets and pressure points.
- Practice escaping & preventing someone from pinning you down or applying a chokehold.
- Hone 360° situational awareness & assertive body language.
- Learn what to do if threatened by a weapon.
- Learn verbal & non-verbal communication skills to avoid or defuse violent situations.
- Practice striking, charging, & fleeing.
Samantha and Beqir Gjoka own Double Eagle Fitness in Novato. They share fifteen years of military & intelligence experience with training in security, self-defense, martial arts (Tae Kwon Do and Tae Karate Do), and are certified personal trainers & nutritional consultants by the National Personal Training Institute (NPTI)
"The Self-Defense & Personal Safety class was so great! There was so much diversity in the class- people from 14 to 83 years old, and having black belts to having no previous training- yet we all got something out of it. I know I'm going to use the techniques for staying out of dangerous situations for the rest of my life, and although I hope I never have to use the hands-on techniques, I'm so glad to know them! The instructors are very patient, experienced, and dedicated. THANK YOU Samantha and Beqir! :)" --K. Scherer