Drag box to select area
The German-owned shoe company, known for a simple design that dates to 1774, has had its American headquarters in Novato for many years. Margot Fraser began importing the shoes in 1966 and was at the helm when the shoes' popularity boomed in the 1970s and '80s. The company was based in San Rafael and then moved to a uniquely designed warehouse on North Redwood Boulevard in Novato before settling at the hangars at Hamilton Landing. In summer 2012, the company announced that it would move back to the warehouse on North Redwood Boulevard.
6 Hamilton Lndg Ste 250, Novato, CA 94949
- Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays
- Accessible: yes