“St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time -- a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.”Come celebrate the upcoming St. Patrick Day by shopping Downtown Novato and participating in the St. Patrick’s Scavenger Hunt this Friday, March 13th and Saturday, March 14th.
With the economy in upswing and optimism in the air; Downtown Novato Business Association (DNBA), led by a few enthusiastic entrepreneurs, brainstormed and came up with several creative and fun ideas to attract shoppers and visitors to Downtown Novato. The St. Patrick’s Scavenger Hunt is one of the new events.
Shoppers visiting the participating businesses have the opportunity to win up to $600 in the form of the American Express Gift Cards.
On March 13th and March 14th, visit at least five participating DNBA businesses and uncover the secret green item for your chance to WIN! You can find pictures of the items on this blog post or on DNBA Facebook Page
How to Play:
Pick up a game card at one of the participating retailers, which will have green balloons in front of their stores during the event (see below for the full list).
Three Ways to win:
1. Find the green item in at least five participating businesses and submit your completed card at Bicycle Brüstop (830 Grant) by 3:30pm on Friday 3/14. It will be entered into a drawing to win a $200 AMEX Gift Card! The drawing will be held at the clock tower at the intersection of Grant & Sherman at 4pm.
2. Play again on Saturday 3/15 for your second chance to win a $200 gift card! The location and timeline for submission/drawing are the same (3:30pm and 4:00pm respectively).
3. One of the businesses on the list below will have another $200 AMEX Gift Card for instant win! If you are the first person to find the green item in that business, you will win the $200 on-the-spot!
- A Closet Affair - 822 Grant Ave
- Accents - 815 Grant Ave
- All Season Soccer - 869 Grant Ave
- Anne’s Secret Hang-Ups - 804 Grant Ave
- Bicycle Brüstop - 830 Grant Ave
- Finnegan’s Marin Bar & Restaurant - 877 Grant Ave
- Five Little Monkeys - 852 Grant Ave
- Grant Avenue Florist - 1129 Grant Ave
- Klyde Street Pets - 834 Grant Ave
- Morris & Co - 817 Grant Ave
- Personally Yours Photography - 1450 Grant Ave #207
- PNC Mortgage - 1202 Grant Ave #B2
- Powell’s Sweet Shoppe - 879 Grant Ave
- Redwood Credit Union - 1010 Grant Ave
- Rustic Bakery - 1407 Grant Ave
- Shutterbug Camera -1427 Grant Ave
- Super Fresh Food Art Gallery - 906 Grant Ave
- Whosoever’s - 857 Grant Ave
‘May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.”
May you return to Downtown Novato, Shop, Dine, Walk, Visit and Be Merry!
For information about the Scavenger Hunt please contact Aaron Thompson, Co-Founder, Bicycle Brüstop
Mark your calendar for the next major event in town - Novato School Fuel's Tour of Novato and Community Fair.