The old Air Force base at Hamilton has become quite the landing strip for companies looking for a home.
Hamilton Landing has garnered a number of recent lease renewals and tenant expansions, bringing the commercial property up to 87 percent leased and providing space for 14 companies.
The news came Wednesday from Barker Pacific Group via Pike & Company. BPG Managing Director, Michael Barker, was quoted in a release, saying “We are thrilled to have loyal tenants who are able to expand as needed at Hamilton Landing. We’ve been incredibly successful over the years. Retaining our existing tenants is a key factor in the business park’s success as a mixed-use development.”
- Activision Publishing transacted both a renewal and an expansion for space at Hangar 4.
- Cresa Partners brokered the deal for 23,520 square feet.
- Marin IPA also completed an expansion at Hangar 4.
- CTBT brokered the deal for 22,266 square feet.
- Take Two Interactive expanded to 19,600 square feet at Hangar 6. The brokers on that one were Scot Ginsburg and David Linsmayer.
- Touchfactor, Inc. renewed 9,652 square feet at Hangar 6 as well. Cornish & Carey closed the deal.
These transactions represent an additional 65,386 square feet of expansion by current occupants at the converted hangars.
Hamilton Landing is a joint venture of BPG and Prudential Real Estate Investors. BPG is a 28-year-old company that specializes in asset management, and the acquisition and development of major commercial projects. It has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Marin. Some of its other local projects include Rowland Plaza in Novato and One Sansome Street in San Francisco.
Do you know of a new business opening or business anniversary around town? We want to know! Please contact Tom at email@example.com with all your business tips.