Novato Police responded to a break-in call at the 1000 block of Seventh Ave. Saturday morning around 9 a.m and apprehended 25-year-old Santa Venetia resident Emmanuel Krawler.
A 39-year-old Novato woman reported that Krawler had entered her residence and threatened her.
The victim also reported that on Fri., April 19, Krawler entered her residence, threatened her, and prevented her from leaving the residence. He also allegedly brandished a knife and attempted to stab the victim during the altercation.
Prior to the police officers’ arrival, Krawler had fled the scene. He was located in the area of Olive Ave. and Redwood Blvd.
Krawler, a parolee, was reportedly in possession of dangerous weapons (concealed dirk/dagger) and had allegedly violated a restraining order. He was arrested and booked at Marin County Jail for assault with a deadly weapon, criminal threats, burglary, false imprisonment, parole violation and possession of a dangerous weapon.
See more on Novato Patch:
- Convicted Murderer Justin Helzer Found Dead at San Quentin of Apparent Suicide
- Driven by Latinos, Catholic Population Surges in Marin
- High School Graduation Rate Remains High Throughout Marin
- African Experience Hits Home for Rotary Member
- Novato’s Heather Gordon Revels in Video Game Glory