Every Thursday we post previews of upcoming items for the next board meeting and reviews of items from the last.
Below is a list of selected highlights from the Board agenda, and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the entire agenda. Please check out the Cyberagenda for copies of these reports and others. For prior meetings, please click on the "archive" button to the right
Highlights of the Dec. 4 Board Meeting
There was no Board meeting on Nov. 27.
Please click on the below links for further details on the following upcoming policy agenda items for the December 4th Board meeting:
- MarinKids Presentation on New Action Guide
- Interim County Counsel Appointment
- California FIRST Property Assessment Clean Energy Program
- Living Wage Ordinance Update
- Appropriation of Tax Proceeds
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Update
- Appointments to Various Boards and Commissions
- Recognizing County Volunteers