Here's one holiday season bash that's highly anticipated by so many Novato families. This joyous community event has been wonderfully successful for many years past. In fact, people come from all over the Bay Area. And you’ll find our favorite activity, Santa’s Village for the children, will be so fun for the young ones. There are great family photo opportunities in addition to music, caroling, hot cider, community fun and, of course, the lighting of the big tree at the corner of De Long and Sherman avenues.
Date: Dec. 1, 2012
Location: Sherman Avenue, across from Novato City Hall, downtown Novato
Time: 4:30-8 pm
- Holiday-flavored music starts at 4:30 pm with Swing Set
- Santa arrives at about 5:45 pm
- Tree lighting countdown commences with Mayor Denise Athas shortly after Santa arrives.
- Lots more singing and dancing
- Booths with baked goods, hot chocolate, hot apple cider and many more goodies.
Contact the Downtown Novato Business Association if you'd like to help set up or clean up.