Portfolio Building, Tweens/Teens
Students wanting to improve their fine art skills, those intrigued and have never taken an art class or for those that want to build work for portfolio's (high school and beyond), this class is for you. Taught on a VERY individual basis, each child will be astounded what they can accomplish with some guidance. For those wanting to build a portfolio we will focus on these:
Visual Art – Painting / Drawing / Sculpture:
- A portrait, in any medium
- A still life, in any medium
- Something from your imagination, in any medium
- A painting using color
- A photograph or slide of a 3-D work, in any medium
- 2 – 5 other pieces that exhibit the best and most interesting aspects of your work
Studio 4 Art instructors will give demonstrations on painting (oil, acrylic, encaustic and water), drawing (charcoal, conte crayon, pencil, inks and fine art markers), clay (wheel throwing and sculpting), printmaking (screen, monotype and linocut), and fabric. Studio 4 Art will explain a variety of approaches to all projects.
- $107.00 - all materials included.**
Space is limited. Call (415) 596-5546 or email email@example.com to preregister now!