Innovator and social activist, Ron Gutman, is the keynote speaker at North Bay Leadership Council’s annual Leaders of the North Bay Awards Luncheon on November 2. Gutman points out that the importance of smiling to people’s health, economic success and happiness. For example, did you know that children smile up to 400 times per day – but adults only about 15 times per day? Attend the luncheon to learn more about this evolutionarily contagious behavior with Ron Gutman, whose talk proves smiling is powerful and a key to a better life.
The Leaders of the North Bay Awards is designed to celebrate individuals and organizations from the region that have been positive catalysts for change. The award recipients will be honored on Friday, November 2 at 11:30 a.m. at the Embassy Suites Hotel, San Rafael.
The 2012 Honorees of Leaders of the North Bay Awards are:
- Caught in the Act of Leadership, Individual Excellence in Leadership: Patricia Kendall, Kaiser Permanente
- We’re All in this Together, Community Building: Elece Hempel, Petaluma People Services Center
- Paint the Community Green, Environmental Stewardship: John Wick & Peggy Rathmann: Marin Carbon Project
- The “Light Bulb” Went On, Innovative/Entrepreneurial Spirit: Enphase Energy
- Empowering the Latino Community, Leadership within the Latino Community: Herman Hernandez, Los Cien/Latino Leaders & Frank Howard Allen Realtors
Tickets are $60 per person or $480 for a table of eight (8). For ticket purchases, go to www.northbayleadership.org.
The event sells out quickly, so purchase tickets early to guarantee a seat! You're not going to want to miss this inspirational event!