Why choose tennis (Quickstart Format) as a sport for your child?
- Tennis is a lifetime sport
- Focus on fun, not drills...games-based instruction and skill development
- Very low risk of concussion and other body contact injuries compared to other youth sports
- No sitting on the bench!!!
- No standing-around in the outfield waiting for the ball to be hit to your child
- No standing in line waiting for a turn
- No boring laps - games based conditioning
- Focus on body movement and footwork development, racquet skills, endurance, sportsmanship, hand-eye coordination, quickness, core development, safety, injury avoidance, sending and tracking-receiving
- No travel
- Have your Saturdays back!... no more waiting around all Saturday for your child's 1 minute race!
USTA Quickstart Tennis for Kidz
Saturday Mornings at Novato High School
USTA Certified Quickstart Instructors
visit USTA at http://10andundertennis.com/
Affordable, Convenient, Fun
Contact Coach Charlie: Kidz4Tennis@Gmail.com
11:00am - Intermediate Level - USTA Orange Ball Program
Check out parent testimonials:
"Kidz 4 Tennis" is a 501c3 Non Profit
Online : https://sites.google.com/site/kidz4tennis/
Email at: Kidz4Tennis@gmail.com
USTA "Quickstart Specialists" visit: http://10andundertennis.com/